We are excited to announce our brand new “Mom and Me” workshop taking place every Wednesday from 1:15pm – 2:00pm.
Moms, dads, and kids are invited to join us for a 35-40 minute health topic on family wellness. Games, toys, videos and puzzles will be provided for children in our gym/rehab room.
A light, healthy lunch will be provided.
The workshop is free to the community, but we request all to RSVP to reserve their seat by calling 718-601-1540 no later than the preceding Monday.
Schedule of Topics:
- February 8th – The Beverage Dilemma
- February 15th – The Fast Food Dilemma
- February 23rd – The Backpack Dilemma: Fashion vs. Function
- February 29th – Home Remedies for the Family
- March 7th – Food Allergies and the Aware Parent
- March 14th – The Price of a Fall
- March 21st – The Wellness Pregnancy
- March 28th – Hidden Health Hazards in Your Home